Advertising with Seattle Met Bride & Groom
Bridal magazines haven’t changed in 30 years, but couples have. Seattle Met Bride & Groom serves as the essential resource for contemporary Northwest weddings. We are extremely proud to offer such an elegant idea book brimming with thoughtful solutions. Don’t miss your opportunity to reach thousands of area brides, grooms and their families!
Seattle Met Bride & Groom establishes new standards with sophisticated photography, insightful style advice, and ingenious tips that couples can use to transform their wedding-day fantasies into memorable realities. Along with a comprehensive bridal business resource guide, our magazine offers a quality that is normally reserved for expensive national magazines. Seattle Met Bride & Groom offers more value for each advertising dollar. Our magazine features:
- Local Weddings
- Feature stories on local honeymoon spots, reception sites, florists, and more
- The latest bridal fashions
- Local columnists who are experienced in their fields
- Inspiring and entertaining engagement stories
Our Marketing Plan
Our marketing plan is designed to maximize our advertisers’ exposure:
- Our distribution includes more than 400 newsstand locations, including specialty boutiques, bridal venues, and upscale wedding shows throughout Washington.
- We feature your business in our Ceremony & Reception and/or our Wedding Resource Guides in our magazine, and our Web-site; which includes a complimentary banner ad (234 pixels wide by 60 pixels high).
- Promotional copies of the magazine provided for your clients
We have a wide range of ad styles and rates, designed to meet your advertising goals and fit your budget, from our magazine to our Web-site. With our magazine on display for six months, we maximize the effectiveness of your investment. And the majority of couples using the Web in their planning process, our Web-site advertising opportunities provide the perfect complement to your magazine advertising.
Our readers have identified themselves as potential bridal customers and they are trying to narrow their choices. Compared to other advertising options, we simply provide the most targeted value for your advertising dollar. We look forward to helping you grow your business through partnership with Seattle Met Bride & Groom.
Contact: Dixie Duncan, Associate Publisher; firstname.lastname@example.org 206-454-3035.